My novabench score
is
RAM - Score 258
CPU - Score 796 (Intel Core i72600k 3.4GHz @ 3417 MHz)
GPU - Score 1050 (Nvidia Geforce GTX 670)
Hardware - Score 26.
So as an overall I feel as if my machine doesn't need much improvement as I got an overall score of 2130 which is impressively high however as I've got an SSD (Solid state drive) with only a capacity of 110 GB my hardware score was really low. However as my SSD is really fast I wouldn't want to replace it as it was the best choice I ever made, so I would buy another SSD or HDD so that I would have more memory space as well as keeping the current speed of my SSD.
So as an external hard disk drive I would buy the Toshiba stor.e slim portable hard drive. The reason for this being right now it is on sale for £55 which is relatively cheap for a 1 TB (Terabyte) hard drive. As well as this it connects to USB 3.0 as well as 2.0 meaning that the transfer speed will be quite high for a hard drive. It is also password protected, has backup software included and works with both PC and Mac, so if I decide to change to Mac I could continue to use it.
RAM - Score 258
CPU - Score 796 (Intel Core i72600k 3.4GHz @ 3417 MHz)
GPU - Score 1050 (Nvidia Geforce GTX 670)
Hardware - Score 26.
So as an overall I feel as if my machine doesn't need much improvement as I got an overall score of 2130 which is impressively high however as I've got an SSD (Solid state drive) with only a capacity of 110 GB my hardware score was really low. However as my SSD is really fast I wouldn't want to replace it as it was the best choice I ever made, so I would buy another SSD or HDD so that I would have more memory space as well as keeping the current speed of my SSD.
So as an external hard disk drive I would buy the Toshiba stor.e slim portable hard drive. The reason for this being right now it is on sale for £55 which is relatively cheap for a 1 TB (Terabyte) hard drive. As well as this it connects to USB 3.0 as well as 2.0 meaning that the transfer speed will be quite high for a hard drive. It is also password protected, has backup software included and works with both PC and Mac, so if I decide to change to Mac I could continue to use it.
Alternative novabench score
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Intel Pentium DualE2160 1.80GHz @ 1799MHz
Graphics card: Intel G33/G31 Express Chipset Family
Ram - Score 84
CPU tests - Score 186
Graphics test - Score 2
Hardware - Score 14
So as you can see this system is far weaker at a low overall score of 286. This is because the RAM, Graphics card, CPU and hardware are all worse than the ones in my system. The XP professionals RAM speed is 2691MB/s which is extremely low compared to the 16273 MB/s of my system. The graphics score is a joke-able score of 2 with only 3D frames per second. With this said it will have an extremely low graphics capability and it won't be able to play any mainstream games such as Call of Duty or too run all graphic software. This score is a fraction of my score of 1050 which is
www: you have evaluated the performance of a computer system, based upon benchmark testing results. M3 achieved.
ReplyDeletewww: You have explained and justified improvements that could be made to a computer system. D2 achieved